To contact us please use the details below. We will endeavour to reply as quickly as possible.
Luffness Mains: Contact Us + Find Us
Luffness Mains - Location
We are located on the back road between Aberlady and Gullane at Luffness Mains, East Lothian, EH32 0PZ. This Works with most GPS navigation devices. It is important that you access the farm from the Aberlady to Gullane road into the farm yard NOT via the private farmhouse drive.
From Edinburgh or West:
- Going East on the Edinburgh by-pass A1, turn off at the exit after Tranent at Meadowmill, as the electricity pylons cross overhead, and follow the A198 signposted towards North Berwick.
- In Longniddry, go straight over the roundabout at the rail station onto the B1377 signposted to Drem, and go about two miles until the next roundabout. Turn left under the railway bridge signposted Aberlady (clearance is 11'9" so lorries beware, if requiring additional height please see further directions below).
- Continue past Aberlady Mains on your left and just under a mile further on where the road turns sharp left, you will find Luffness Mains (clearly signposted) on your right.
- When approaching from this direction please turn right down the road immediately before the farm and then immediately left into the farm yard.
- For lorries requiring additional height, continue along the B1377 through Drem towards North Berwick. At the T junction turn left onto the A198 signposted Gullane. Travel through Gullane and after approximately 2 miles turn left signposted Luffness Mains. The farm is approximately half a mile on the lefthand side of the road.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF FARM MACHINERY WHILST DRIVING THROUGH THE FARM YARD
From the A1 at Haddington:
Follow the signs for Drem/ Camptoun over the Garleton Hill. After approximately three miles you will come to a T Junction, turn left onto the B1377 towards Longniddry.
After approximately 2 miles you will come to the Ballencrieff roundabout, turn right towards Aberlady and then follow the directions above.