Luffness Mains B&B - Location
We are located on the back road between Aberlady and Gullane and our postcode is EH32 0PZ which works well with satellite navigation systems. Please access the farmhouse via the private drive and not through the farmyard.
From Edinburgh or West
- Going East on the Edinburgh by-pass A1, turn off at the exit after Tranent at Meadowmill, as the electricity pylons cross overhead, and follow the A198 signposted towards North Berwick.
- In Longniddry, go straight over the roundabout at the rail station onto the B1377 signposted to Drem, and go about two miles until the next roundabout. Turn left under the railway bridge signposted Aberlady.
- Continue past Aberlady Mains on your left and just under a mile further on where the road turns sharp left, you will find Luffness Mains (clearly signposted) on your right.
- When approaching from this direction please turn right down the road immediately before the farm and then take the first left signposted Luffness Mains (private drive) for the farmhouse.
From the A1 at Haddington
- Follow the signs for Drem/ Camptoun over the Garleton Hill.
- After approximately three miles you will come to a T Junction, turn left onto the B1377 towards Longniddry.
- After approximately 2 miles you will come to the Ballencrieff roundabout, turn right towards Aberlady.
- Then follow the directions above.